The Benefits of Going Green
Going Green Has Never Been Easier.
Going green isn’t just a popular thing to do now, it’s becoming a real lifestyle for those who want to protect our environment. And there are a variety of benefits that you can enjoy simply by making a few earth-friendly decisions. If you are trying to be more environmentally conscious, here are some of the biggest benefits!
Going green, much like trying to eat organic foods, can be pricey: not everyone can afford to put solar panels on their homes or to buy a hybrid vehicle. But there are some things you can do that will actually help save you money!
- Try hanging your clothes to dry instead of using the dryer, which adds to your electricity bill.
- Get an electronic reader instead of buying new books, or get a library card to reduce the cost of buying new books.
- Upgrade your light bulbs to LEDs.
- Use a reusable, biodegradable cup, which will reduce the cost of buying water bottles.
Going green is all about reducing your carbon footprint! Take any of the suggestions above and you will instantly make an impact on the health of our planet. The less plastic that is being used means less that ends up in our landfills. When you use less energy in your homes, there is a reduced need for carbon-intensive power plants.
Live a Healthier Lifestyle
There are dozens of ways going green can help you live a healthier life:
- Switch to riding your bike instead of driving.
- If you’re able to, working from home instead of commuting can save time and stress.
- Buying produce locally reduces the need of transporting foods, and the food is often organic.
- Using natural cleaners is better for the environment and your body.
We Make it Easy For You!
If you want to go green and live a sustainable lifestyle, Earthy Traditions has made it easy! We have created a 100% biodegradable and reusable cup. Made of wheat straw, the mug contains zero plastic, but still keeps your drinks at the desired temperature for longer, and the cup comes in three colors! Never toss out another plastic or paper coffee cup again!
Going Green Has Never Been Easier!
Shop Earthy Traditions to choose your favorite color, and experience the benefits of going green today!